Just outside the fashionable capital of Oman, a desert safari awaits. Tackle the ruggedest terrain in a sturdy 4×4 as you cruise between sights with a local guide, getting access to hidden corners of the stunning landscape. Get a first-hand look at the fabled white dunes of the Wahiba Sands, home to Bedouin tribes. Then hop into the Wadi Bani Khaled, a watery desert oasis, for a refreshing dip.
What to Expect
After Breakfast be ready for our guide to pick you up to start our unforgettable day to Wahiba sands and Wadi Bani Khaled.
Enjoy Wadi Bani Khalid and Wahiba Sands Tour from Muscat to discover the most significant desert, visit Wahiba Sands to see play among the huge dunes in a 4×4 vehicle and then continue to the oasis of Wadi Bani Khaled to explore the freshwater springs and palm groves that make life in the desert possible for the bedouin who live there, you can enjoy swimming their .
After that we will start our way Back to Muscat after this unforgettable experience in which you feel the Arabian deserts at Wahiba sands and Enjoy the amazing view and swim at Wadi Bani Khaled.
Cost for 4-hour of Muscat in a 4WD Car
- 402 USD (pax:1)
- 202 USD (pax:2)
- 136 USD (pax:3)
- 100 USD (pax:4)
- 79 USD (pax:5)
- 79 USD (CHD)
Muscat harbor ( for shore excursions passengers )
From 7:00 to 9:00 AM (Please provide and confirm your available pick up time during booking)
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle ( 4X4 vehicles 6 seats )
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.